We grow them all!
Try our traditional yellow kernels with a natural corn flavor all its own. How about some red, blue or white popcorn? They pop with a white flake and natural sweetness only found in these colors.
Don't miss our popular mixed kernels, Firecracker. Named for the definition of firecracker, which is small explosion.
Special: Our famous On-The Ear packages. Each ear explodes off into a delicious bag of fun.
You can purchase our popcorn at:
We will ship any where. Contact us for shipping details.
- Contact us at
or (440) 862-1682
- Millgate Farm at the North Union Farmers Market on Shaker Square during the winter months. 9-noon
- The Lift Bridge Store on Bridge Street in Ashtabula, Ohio located in the historic harbor.
- The Market at Flying Fig in Ohio City, Cleveland, Ohio
- Geneva Convention Center Gift Shop in Geneva on the Lake, Ohio
- Rainbow Farms' Market during summer hours on Townline Rd., Madison, Ohio
- Grand River Cellars, Rt. 528, Madison, Ohio
The popcorn is stored in large corn cribs especially constructed inside the barn. These allow the natural air flow to circulate around the ears and dry the kernels. When the popcorn is ready to pop at a quality consistency for you it is bagged ready for movie night. Yep, we ate a lot of test batches but we were willing to make the sacrifice for you. It took a lot of movies in the process. Thank goodness for HBO.
We welcome inquires for retail sales and group fund raisers.
All teasing aside, if you are a loyal customer or a first timer you are going to enjoy this treat.
The Prochko family has been a part of the agricultural community in Ashtabula County since 1936.
We are proud of over 75 years of sustainable farming and three generations of family working the land.