From Our Fields to Your Table
See you at the markets this summer
The North Union Farmers Market on Shaker Square every Saturday 8:00am - noon.
The Ashtabula Farmers Market every Sunday 10:00am - 2:00pm
Come by and say hello.
Please note the Delivery Locations and Times for 2014
- Avon Lake- at Pembroke Child Development Center at 32900 Pin Oak Parkway. Wednesdays 3:00-5:00 pm
- Lakewood- at Root Cafe at 15118 Detroit Ave. Wednesdays 4:00-6:30 pm
- Jefferson- at the farm 1711 Netcher Rd. Fridays any time after 12:00 pm
- Cleveland Heights- Shaker Square Farm Market during market hours Saturdays 8:00-noon
- Ashtabula- Ashtabula Farmers Market on Bridge Street during market hours Sundays 10:00 am-2:00 pm.
- Erie, Pa.- in parking lot of the Community National Bank of NWPa on Zimmerly Rd. The bank is located just west of Rt. 79 at the first light directly across from the Erie Human Society.Thursdays 7-7:30 pm
2014 Share Sizes and Prices
Family Share 15 Weeks= $548
Provides generally an amount for two adults and two children.
Couple/Single Share 15 Weeks= $362
Provides an amount for two adults or someone who loves lots of vegetables.
Administration Fee One Time= $16
The second will be due July 15 with the last payment due August 15.
Locally Ohio grown
Try our traditional yellow kernels with a natual corn flavor all its own. How about some red, blue or white popcorn? They pop with a white flake and natural sweetness only found in these colors.
Don't miss our popular mixed kernels, Firecracker. Named for the definition of firecracker, which is small explosion.
Special: Our famous On-The Ear packages. Each ear explodes off into a delious bag of fun.
You can purchase our popcorn at:
- The Lift Bridge Store on Bridge Street in Ashtabula, Ohio located in the historic harbor.
- The Market at Flying Fig in Ohio City, Cleveland, Ohio
- Geneva Convention Center Gift Shop in Genva on the Lake, Ohio
- Terra Local Market Saturdays on Eagle Street , Geneva, Ohio
- Rainbow Farms' Market during summer hours on Townline Rd., Madison, Ohio
- Grand River Cellars, Rt. 528, Madison, Ohio
- and directly from us at any of the CSA drop off points or farmers' market we do.
Contact us at
or (440) 862-1682We welcome inquires for retail sales and group fund raisers.
Our 2013 harvested popcorn kernels have dried to the right degree of popping. The popcorn is stored in large corn cribs esspecially constructed inside the barn. These allow the natural air flow to circulate around the ears and dry the kernals. When the popcorn is ready to pop at a quality consistancy for you it is bagged ready for movie night. Yep, we ate a lot of test batches but we were willing to make the sacrifice for you. It took a lot of movies in the process. Thank goodness for HBO.
All teasing aside, if you are a loyral customer or a first timer you are going to enjoy this treat.
The Prochko family has been a part of the agricultural community in Ashtabula County since 1936.
We are proud of over 75 years of sustainable farming and three generations of family working the land.
Be our friend on Facebook
Our facebbok page is a window out to our fields and what is growing on the farm. We post weekly photos of the CSA bags and news about the farm.
Join us as we put a face on your food.